Wednesday, November 21, 2012

REVIEW: BYS UV Top Coat

French manicure have always been my go to design when I run out of nail design ideas. It could go well with whatever you wear, it's so simple to do, and it looks very elegant, especially when it's given that extra shine. How to make it extra shiny? That would depend on whatever top coat you use for it. And now, I'm reviewing one that might just do the job.


I've never used any BYS nail products before, but I've heard so many good things about it. So when I saw their booth at Watson's for the first time, my smile went up to my ears.


The first thing that caught my attention is this nail lacquer. It claims to make your tips "super shiny and glow under UV light."






HITS:
  • it does make the nails "super shiny" with one coat.
  • it dries fast as long as you don't build up really thick layers.
  • when used over French manicures, not only does it give an extra shine, it also makes the white tips appear brighter.
  • it prevents the design from chipping. I've been wearing my manicure for 3 days now and so far, not a single nail had chipped.
  • it contains a lot of product. This one contains 14mL of product compared to the standard 8mL. 
  • it's priced pretty reasonably. I got this one for Php 199.


Check out BYS Philippines if you want to know more about their products and where to get them.

This post is not sponsored.


3 comments:

  1. nails look classy with touch of feminism.

    ~ Sweetstrings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 199 lang for a great topcoat! Def have to snag this one up!
    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Amani looks gorgeous!

    xoxo
    Madiha

    ReplyDelete