Thursday, September 17, 2015

REVIEW: Etude House Baking Powder Cleansing Foam

You know how they say that oiliness is next to ugliness? Well rejoice, my sisters! Cos I think I may have just found a product that will work wonders for us!

This was sent to me by my student all the way from South Korea, and I’ve tried it almost immediately.


The consistency is very thick. Upon rubbing it on wet skin, it becomes a little foamy and you could instantly feel the grains of the Baking Soda cleansing out your pores.




After using it, you could instantly feel how it would wipe out all of the unwanted oil on your skin.

However, I do not suggest it for those with dry skin as it can cause even more dryness due to the exfoliation brought by the baking soda in the formula. There's a variant made especially for you, though! [see below]

And if you want to try the product, it is available at all Etude House counters and stores nationwide for 328 Php. 

It comes in 3 variants: Baking Powder Pore & Deep Cleansing Foam which claims that it effectively removes BB Cream; Baking Powder Cleansing Foam (Moist) which promises a smoother sensation which will be a better option for those with dry skin types; and the Baking Powder Bubble Cleansing Foam (Moist) which promises a denser foam. 

Have you tried this product? If you did, please please pretty please share us your experience down on the comment box below. That's all for now! Ciao! ;)




4 comments:

  1. Great Product you have there. It seems reasonably priced below P400 which is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! For the amount of product you get it's a pretty sweet deal!

      Delete
  2. I have an oily skin and I have tried a few branded products but it simply doesn't work for me. This product seems worth a try, it may work this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apologies! I just saw your comment! I hope it worked for you! :)

      Delete