Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Miranda Kerr look

Saw Michelle Phan's video 3 days ago on How to Look Like Miranda Kerr, the lady I always describe as 'an Angel on Earth', and I know many of you would agree with me. I love her face (and her rocking body) so much I'd do anything to look like her. And make up is the closest way possible for me to achieve that, well, somehow.. Or not. 



So what do you think? Yay or nay? Please don't be harsh.You gotta admit though, the dimples looked pretty convincing. Oh how I wish I really do have 'em!




Products Used:
    • Revlon ColorStay (220 Natural Beige)
    • Ben Nye Banana Powder
    • Etude House "Drawing" Eyebrow Pencil
    • Sleek i-Divine Palette (Storm)
    • CoverGirl Lashblash Mascara
    • Physician's Formula 2 in 1 Eyeliner Pen
    • Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick (Mauvey)
    • ELF Luscious Liquid Lipstick (Perfect Pink)



No comments:

Post a Comment